[All] ESPO IT Security Quiz 1

MURPHY, CAITLIN (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] caitlin.murphy at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 7 17:38:32 PDT 2020

Hello ESPO,

As discussed at the Team Tag Up, please complete this ~5-minute quiz before the end of the day (EOD) Friday:

IT Security Quiz 1<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEJrbzS3CRoht-e7G6Hm9RXQfhxgEvb5v5zLpIXc_EOVfBYw/viewform?usp=sf_link>

To better ensure compliance with IT security, we will be covering different aspects of IT Security Policy and Procedure.  We will be sending out brief IT quizzes and surveys on a weekly to semi-weekly basis and discussing the topics covered at our weekly ESPO Team tag-ups.

If you run into any issues accessing the link, please feel free to reach out to Caitlin, Katie, or Alex for assistance.

Have a great week!