[All] Please Update Firefox Today

Stanfill, Alex (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] alex.stanfill at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 17 13:32:22 PST 2020

Have you tried Chrome?

Alex Stanfill
Earth Science Project Office
NASA Ames Research Center
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
Bldg N232, Rm 242/032, MS 232-22
Moffett Field<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moffett_Federal_Airfield>, CA 94035-0001
Mobile: +1 650 680 8547

From: "all at espo.nasa.gov" <all at espo.nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM
To: "all at espo.nasa.gov" <all at espo.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [All] Please Update Firefox Today

So far, the only page that requires me to have Firefox is the P-Card to input new orders and reconciliations. I wrote to them asking them to fix the issue (it has been like that for years; they never did anything about it.) I received the following reply:

“The current Bankcard is not compatible with Safari. However, the new Purchase Card (P-Card) coming February 10 to replace Bankcard will not have any browser restrictions. Safari should work well for you once P-Card is introduced.”

Best regards.

Jhony

JHONY R. ZAVALETA
Project Manager - NASA Earth Science Project Office

MS 232-22
Building N232, Room N232-242
NASA Ames Research Center
Moffett Field CA 94035

Cell:     +1 (650) 224-4825 (worldwide and via Whatsapp)
Office: +1 (650) 604-0125