[All] FW: ANF

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Fri May 24 09:31:57 PDT 2019

Latest ANF.

From: "Lozano, Gabriel (ARC-JP)" <gabriel.lozano at nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM
To: Marilyn Vasques <marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: ANF

Hello Marilyn –

First – hope that you have been well –

Attached is the most recent version of the ARC Contracts ANF.   I will not reject any of the old ANF as we truly don’t have a mechanism in place to ensure proper distribution of contractors form.   So – if you have folks that have completed the old form – that’s fine - - and - - if not, - then please have them complete the new form attached –

Let me know if you need anything more –

Gabe -

Gabriel Lozano
Protective Services & International Services Office
(Code JP)
NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 15-1 / PO Box 1
Moffett Field, CA 94035-0001
Office (650)604-4450 / Cell (650) 833-9067
FAX 650-604-1957
Gabriel.Lozano at nasa.gov<mailto:Gabriel.Lozano at nasa.gov>