[All] ESPO Team Tag up Minutes 082818

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 31 08:11:44 PDT 2018

All,
Here are the notes from Tuesday’s tag up.  Thanks to Brent and Andrew for taking notes.

Also attached are the FY18 travel schedule and the framework for the FY19 travel schedule.  PMs, please seen me dates for meetings or deployments for CAMP2Ex and FIREX-AQ.  Vidal – I put in a placeholder for the SOFRS HQ visit.

Thanks,