[All] ESPO Picnic Thursday 8/23

Juvera, Elizabeth M. (ARC-SG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] liz.juvera at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 22 09:03:40 PDT 2018

Hey All,

Just a reminder to choose your order ASAP from Specialty’s for tomorrow’s lunch. If you are having trouble with the system, let me know and I can help you out.

Also, please bring any lawn games or additional fun items you can for the picnic - ex. horseshoes, frisbees, basketballs/soccer balls/etc., even board games might be fun if it is not too windy and cold.

And if you plan on bringing a dish/anything to share, please bring a serving utensil. Thank you in advance for any contributions!

Best,
Liz

Liz Juvera
Earth Science Projects Office
NASA Ames Research Center MS 232-22
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
liz.juvera at nasa.gov<mailto:liz.juvera at nasa.gov>
(650) 604-5965 - Ames
(650) 282-0797 - Cell