[All] Day off, comp time, tomorrow

Justice, Erin (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] erin.justice at nasa.gov
Thu May 11 10:17:23 PDT 2017

Which is a complete reversal from the don't put anything with a lithium battery into checked luggage.

-Erin
Earth Science Projects Office
NASA Ames Research Center MS 232-22
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
(650) 604-4627 - office
(530) 251-6928 - cell
erin.justice at nasa.gov<mailto:erin.justice at nasa.gov>

On May 11, 2017, at 5:46 AM, Czech, Erin P. (ARC-SGG) <erin.czech at nasa.gov<mailto:erin.czech at nasa.gov>> wrote:

Sounds like you'd be able to check the laptop in your baggage, just not carry it on.

Sent from my iPhone