[All] bulk image upload [57]

Bulger, Bradford (ARC-SG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] bradford.bulger at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 14 13:51:05 PST 2017

I’ve added a link to the bulk image upload form, “Add Multiple Images”, to the ESPO Mission Editing menu. That should make it show up in the sidebar for most mission sites.

Only people with “create bulk photo nodes” permission can see it, which should mean only ESPO people. (It’s SG Editor, News Editor, ASP Manager, and ESPO Manager roles)

I hope this will make it easier for people to try it out. We may want to leave it only for ESPO use indefinitely anyway.

If anything goes awry, or if you see other places where it ought to appear, let me know.