[All] Rechargeable batteries

Chirica, Dan C. (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] dan.chirica at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 6 10:34:50 PST 2017

I also bought some rechargeable batteries form IKEA, I was there and they were very good price. They are in the conf room, office supply drawer.

--
Dan Chirica
Earth Science Projects Office
NASA Ames Research Center MS 232-27
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
Phone: (650) 604-0436<tel:%28650%29%20604-0436> | Mobile: (925) 640-0463<tel:%28925%29%20640-0463>

On Dec 6, 2017, at 5:52 AM, Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) <marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov<mailto:marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov>> wrote:

Erin,
We should have mentioned it at the team meeting.  Adam has ordered new batteries and expects them very soon.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center
MOBILE:  650-417-8796
OFFICE:  650-604-6120

From: "Justice, Erin (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute]" <erin.justice at nasa.gov<mailto:erin.justice at nasa.gov>>
Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 3:47 PM
To: Sommer Beddingfield <sommer.l.beddingfield at nasa.gov<mailto:sommer.l.beddingfield at nasa.gov>>, Brent Williams <williamspainting6 at gmail.com<mailto:williamspainting6 at gmail.com>>, "Nelson, Adam J. (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute]" <adam.j.nelson at nasa.gov<mailto:adam.j.nelson at nasa.gov>>, "Chirica, Dan C. (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute]" <dan.chirica at nasa.gov<mailto:dan.chirica at nasa.gov>>
Cc: Marilyn Vasques <marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov<mailto:marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov>>
Subject: Rechargeable batteries

Hi all,

Not sure who's tracking the rechargeable batteries these days, so sending this to all of you.

I noticed that the grey AA batteries that were in the huddle room with the server were causing both chargers to error and not charge the other ones.  So I checked the one's in the other huddle room, since Marilyn was commenting about having some that didn't last very long from that room.

I have a total of 15 batteries that the chargers don't like anymore.  I've snagged them and have them in my cubical for now.  I'm not sure if someone wants to check them further or not, so I'm holding off putting them into recycling.  These were all (but 1) the older grey batteries so I'm guessing they've just hit the end of their lifespan.  With this we probably should order some more.

-Erin
Earth Science Projects Office
NASA Ames Research Center MS 232-22
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
(650) 604-4627 - office
(530) 251-6928 - cell
erin.justice at nasa.gov<mailto:erin.justice at nasa.gov>