[Ace-2018] ACE SWG Programmatic Workshop 2018 - Poster Submissions

Juvera, Elizabeth M. (ARC-SG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] liz.juvera at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 8 09:49:26 PST 2018

Hello All,

This is a reminder to please send me your poster submissions for the upcoming 2018 ACE SWG Programmatic Workshop. All submissions will be reviewed by the workshop Organizing Committee for approval.

Also, if you have not yet registered and intend to participate in the workshop, please sign in to the ESPO database and indicate your travel plans. If you are unable to attend, please let me know and I will cease your registration reminders.

Let me know if you have any questions or need to have the invitation email resent to you.

Best,
Liz

Liz Juvera
Earth Science Projects Office
NASA Ames Research Center MS 232-22
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
liz.juvera at nasa.gov<mailto:liz.juvera at nasa.gov>
(650) 604-5965 - Ames
(650) 282-0797 - Cell